The Military Diet Plan – Does It Work?
Are you someone who is tempted enough to experiment the military diet? If you’re not much
familiar with this diet plan, the military diet plan is a fast weight loss program which is
sometimes called the 3-day diet plan that has already gained enough momentum. For
anyone, the military diet seems to be the weight loss plan which is more of a dream-come-
true. You can lose up to 10 pounds in 3 days by eating non-diet- y things like ice cream and
hot dogs. This is why the military diet plan is gradually becoming a buzzword day by day.
But the ultimate question is whether the military diet plan really works! By eating your
favorite hot dogs and vanilla ice cream, how can you lose weight? Here’s the catch.
The military diet plan – How does it work?
The military diet plan combines low-calorie and other chemically compatible foods which are
created to work together for helping initiate the process of weight loss. The weight loss
experts are of the opinion that there’s no science or hard data which backs up the military
diet plan and also adds that there’s no meaning to it. The program demands you to eat strict
food for the first 3 days and then take few days off. This is how the military diet plan works:
Military Diet plan (Day 1) – 1400 calories
- Breakfast: You can have a slice of bread toast along with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, black coffee or tea along with half grapefruit or any other fruit.
- Lunch: One slice of toast, tea or black coffee or half cup of tuna.
- Dinner: A single cup of green beans, 3 ounces of meat, a small apple, half banana and a single cup of vanilla ice cream.
Military Diet plan (Day 2) -1200 calories
- Breakfast: A slice of toast or bread, one egg (cooked) and half of a whole banana
- Lunch: One hard-boiled egg, a cup of cottage cheese and 5 saltine crackers
- Dinner: A cup of broccoli, 2 hotdogs (bunless), half of a banana and 1 cup of vanilla ice cream
Military Diet plan (Day 3) – 1100 calories
- Breakfast: A slice of cheddar, 5 saltine crackers and 1 small apple
- Lunch: A slice of toast of bread and one cooked egg
- Dinner: A cup of tuna, 1 vanilla ice cream and half of a banana
After the 3 strict days of dieting, from the 4th day, you’re allowed to consume as much as 1500 calories in a day. But how did this diet become a sensation on the internet?
Well, it is still unknown about who the person behind this military diet is and how this became so popular on the internet. If you’re someone who is slimming down for some vacation, you can try the 3-day military diet. More information on the military diet is on fitnessgoals.com and you can go through in order to know the pros and cons of this much-touted diet plan.